Raja Ampat SEA Centre
Are you a true Raja Ampat fan? Find out, and test your knowledge here in our Raja Ampat crossword puzzle. Just for fun – we hope you enjoy it! 🙂
And no worries, you don’t have to be an expert. Our website has lots of clues to help you out.
You’ll find the puzzle questions below, but you can also download and print the puzzle as PDF here.
Good luck & have fun!
1. The largest of the four main islands in the Raja Ampat Islands archipelago. Hints can be found on our Raja Ampat info page.
2. The capital of the Raja Ampat Regency.
3. One of the four major islands in Raja Ampat.
4. A place in the northern part of Raja Ampat with magnificent viewpoints. Maybe you can guess when looking at this page.
5. Name of the island Papua Explorers Eco Resort is located on. If you don’t know, find out here.
6. Last name of a British naturalist and explorer, who visited Raja Ampat around 1860. Have a look at the quote in our info document, right on the first page.
7. An organism formed by small animals (polyps); it can be hard or soft. The same word is also describing a color.
8. The name of the liveaboard created by Papua Explorers. Here is a clue, if you need it.
9. Short word or nickname for ‘Papua Explorers’. If you have visited us before, you’ll know for sure. Otherwise you might find clues on our social media channels. 🙂
10. And another one of the four major islands in Raja Ampat.
11. Part of what means ‘Raja Ampat’ translated – ‘The Four …’. Learn about it here.
12. Largest city of the Indonesian province of West Papua and therefore entry point to Raja Ampat. Another clue here if you like (scroll down a bit on the page).
13. Last name of a British ornithologist. One bird-of-paradise species was named after him. Maybe this helps to figure it out.
14. A beautiful dive site close to Penemu – ‘Melissa’s …’. When you read about the Fam / Penemu Day Trip, you’ll know.
15. A narrow waterway separating Gam and Waigo island. Also a famous dive site – ‘The …’. In case you need help with this one click here.
16. Probably the most popular pastime in Raja Ampat.
17. A large and beloved ray that can be encountered in Raja Ampat. Wonder which one we mean? – find out here.
(Hint: The solution of the puzzle is something that can be found in Raja Ampat in abundance.)